Bombers Equestrian Equipment CC (CC Reg No 1989/036107/23), recognises the importance of your privacy, and that you have a right to control how your personal information is collected and used. We understand that any personal information we may collect about you will only be used for the purposes set out in our policy to enable us to provide you with the best possible service from our Company.
Bombers Equestrian Equipment collects personal information in a number of ways, including:
- directly from you, when you provide information by phone and in documents such as resumes or account applications
- from publicly available sources of information
- when you log into the Bombers Equestrian Equipment (http://bombers.co.za/) website, our system automatically collects information relating to your visits to that website, such as your IP address .
Keeping your Personal Information Accurate
Personal Information held by Bombers Equestrian Equipment may include your name, date of birth, current addresses, telephone/mobile number, e-mail address, bank account or credit card details.
Where you provide information to the Bombers Equestrian Equipment (http://bombers.co.za/) website, you must provide accurate, complete and current information. You agree to update this information from time to time to ensure that its accuracy, completeness and currency is constantly maintained.
Our purpose in collecting information about you is to:
- Provide you with a better service experience with content and advertising that is more relevant to your interests; and
- create a business information database for use as part of Bombers Equestrian Equipment online business
- forward your enquiry/order to the nearest authorised Bombers reseller
- conduct appropriate checks for credit-worthiness and for fraud
- research and develop our services
- maintain your records and protect your personal information from unauthorised access.
Information which you are not aware we collect
We may use “Cookies” and other types of tracking software in order to personalise your visit to our web site and enhance the experience by gaining a better understanding of your particular interests and customising our pages for you. A cookie is a message given to a web browser by a web server and which is then stored by the browser in a text file. Each time the browser requests a page from the server this message is sent back which enables the user to be identified.
We may use the information provided by cookies to analyse trends, administer the site, or for research and marketing purposes to help us better serve you. No information which personally identifies you will be collected through the cookies. If you like, you can set your browser to notify you before you receive a cookie so you have the chance to accept it and you can also set your browser to turn off all cookies. The web site http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ (run by the Interactive Marketing Bureau) contains step-by-step guidance on how cookies can be switched off by users.
Bombers Equestrian Equipment will not use or disclose any information about you without your consent, unless:
- the use or disclosure is for one of the purposes described above or otherwise permitted by this policy;
- we believe it necessary to provide you with a service which you have requested;
- to protect the rights, property or personal safety of another Bombers Equestrian Equipment (http://bombers.co.za/) website user, any member of the public or Bombers Australia &/or Bombers Equestrian Equipment
- credit-reporting and fraud-checking agencies
- credit providers for credit related purposes such as credit-worthiness, credit rating, credit provision and financing
- our professional advisers, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers
- government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorised by law.
In seeking to ensure that you obtain the best results from our website, from time to time we may use your personal information to provide you with marketing information about our range of products, changes to our organisation, new products or other services being offered by us.
We may contact you at any time by email, other address or contact point which we have collected or obtained in order to:
- contact you about your business listing on Bombers Equestrian Equipment (http://bombers.co.za/) website;
- provide you with updated information about Bombers Equestrian Equipment (http://bombers.co.za/) website;
- provide you with other information about other products or services which you may enjoy.
We will take all reasonable steps to change or delete information in response to such a request. If there is a reason that we cannot make that change or deletion, we will inform you of that reason.
Unless otherwise agreed by Bombers Equestrian Equipment, your right to use any online service that involves password controlled access is personal to you. You cannot give this personal right to someone else and you must not allow any other person to access or use the relevant online service using your password.
Safety and Security of your Personal Information
Bombers Equestrian Equipment will endeavour to take all reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure by storing it is a secure environment and allowing access only to authorised persons. You should note that the internet is not a secure method of transmitting information and, as such, we are not responsible for the security of any information sent or received over the internet.
Accessing your Personal Information
Bombers Equestrian Equipment (http://bombers.co.za/) website is protected by Intellectual Property Laws. You acknowledge that;
- copyright in the material accessible from the Bombers Equestrian Equipment (http://bombers.co.za/) website (including all text, graphics, layouts and images) is owned by Bombers Equestrian Equipment and certain third parties and all rights are reserved in that copyright;
- registered and unregistered trademarks owned by Bombers Equestrian Equipment or Bombers Australia are displayed on and are also accessible from the Bombers Australia (http://www.bombersaus.com) website;
- you must not use any copyright material or trademarks referred to above except in the manner described below
- you may: make temporary copies to the extent necessary to browse the Bombers Equestrian Equipment (http://bombers.co.za/) website; and
- unless otherwise stated, download or print a single copy of such copyright material and/or trademarks for personal, private or research use provided that, in doing so, you must not make any alterations to the copyright material or trademarks (including to any applicable copyright or trade mark notice or disclaimer).
Changes to the Policy
Which Laws Apply
If you have any questions in relation to privacy, please contact us at:
Bombers Equestrian Equipment
340 Victoria Road
Tel: +27 (0)33 3454669
Fax: +27 (0)33 3425860